Friday, June 19, 2015

Homemade Laundry Detergent Review!!

I promised a review on the homemade laundry detergent I made (see recipe in previous post). I think this about sums it up: 
 I really do love it! It works amazing and makes my house smell heavenly! 

Here is a jean skirt of mine I had gotten some flour and butter on while baking. 
Gross, huh? Well, I threw it in the washer with 2 TBS detergent:
I used a scoop from an old detergent I used to buy and measured out TBS and marked them with sharpie for easy measuring. 

This is how the skirt came out:
Nice and clean! I highly recommend this detergent. It cleans well, as seen, smells great, as already stated, and costs so very much less than premade detergents!!

If you would like a sample, let me know! 

Much love,
Krystan, the experimental housewife 

No comments:

Post a Comment