Wednesday, June 3, 2015

#wiaw 6/3/15

Instagram has a thing called #wcw. #wcw is Woman Candy Wednesday. People post pics of the woman they love. 

There are many women I admire, so I thought I'd start my own thing: #wiaw! #wiaw will be a blog post each Wednesday on a particular woman I admire with her picture and why I admire her (Thus #wiaw-woman I admire Wednesday). 

This week's #wiaw is someone relatively new in my life. Her name is Mary Ann Davis. 

Why do I admire her so? She has the sweetest spirit! She has a hello for any and everybody. She has a way of making a person feel loved and welcomed. 

MaryAnn, if you're reading this, I want you to know how much I appreciate you. You've made me feel like a friend from the first day we met and you trust me with your precious kids...there's no greater honor than that. Thank you for your sweet friendship. I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment